11 Things you didnt know about Kenny Chesney
In light of his birthday, a country music website has posted ten things about Kenny Chesney you might not know. Here are eleven.
- He showers three times a day, if not more.
- He’s a nail-biter
- He wrote his first song just to try to get a girl. It didn’t work.
- He has a Goldendoodle named Pancho
- He does own a tractor, but he doesn’t think it’s terribly sexy.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches are his Achilles’ heel
- He frequently treats his crew to vacations and huge bonuses
- Got rid of his treadmill. Prefers a bicycle, now.
- He’s proud of his bald head. Started losing hair in high school.
- He’s not so proud of his middle name. It’s Arnold.
- He was supposed to be filming a video at the World Trade Centers on 9/11. Last minute equipment delays may have saved his life.